View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2012 (12:13 AM).
Find your niche.
Team Johto
Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7225171&postcount=28

Haha, seriously though, it's Mother 3. To quote myself: "The characters, the plot and their development; the universe, the genre, the charm, the gameplay, the lasting appeal, and the ending— I could go on for years and even after all that time, this will still probably be high up on my best video games lists, if not still the best. I just love it so much. <3 You have to go play it to know what I mean."

I might as well mention the other games I consider my favorites! In decreasing affection:
Pokémon Gold and Silver (GBC), Kingdom Hearts (PS2), The Sims (PC), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Genesis), Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS), Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS), Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA), Paper Mario (N64), Final Fantasy VI (SNES), The World Ends With You (DS), Final Fantasy X (PS2), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) and Final Fantasy VII (PSX)

Okay that is a long list. Whoa. But yeah, I'm sort of a retro gamer so that's probably why I have vastly different favorite games compared to most people.