Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2012 (03:30 PM).
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
I think there's a bit of a problem, with Kamon.
It would screw the sense in G/S/C with him stealing a pokémon if he's got a team in your hack, which is 3 years before G/S/C
Why don't you read the first post. I thought I established very clearly that Pokémon DarkViolet is a separate canon from the official games. I even said that it is MY Generation I.

This is my hack, and therefore I get to write a new backstory for him. I decided a long time ago that I'm going to expand on his character, since he is Giovanni's own son. Events of G/S/C/HG/SS don't matter, because this hack is not a prequel to them. Kamon will be re-appearing in this game's planned sequel, Pokémon DarkCrystal, which takes place 3 years after Pokémon DarkViolet. Pokémon DarVkiolet does NOT take place 3 years before G/S/C, it takes place in an entirely separate canon. Events of the official games don't matter, because I am ignoring them. I have my own timeline of events in all Pokémon Saga games, and I already have the entire thing planned out.

This is in the first post:
Quote:
This is my reboot of Pokémon, think of it as a new Generation I. This isn’t a Gen III hack, this isn’t a Gen IV/V wannabe hack, this is Chaos Rush’s Generation I game.