View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2012 (6:43 PM).
It's ok to cry.
Nature: Sassy
Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
So, I'm really sorry about this, but I have to change the topic again. Apparently, there's a girl who would like to go out with me (Yeah, she's already crazy if she wants that, but I can't help her), and my friends are constantly trying to set me up with her. They're non-stop talking about nothing but that girl, and I have to come up with a reason to why I can't go out with her. What should I do? I can't just say "Sorry guys, I'm gay, can't go out with her" or something like that. I'm really clueless, my friends can't stop talking about her, and I can't come up with good excuses to not go out with her... what should I do?
Sorry for changing the topic, but I need advice fast, or else I might end up completely avoiding my friends, or worse, admitting to them that I'm gay.
I'm guess I'm not aware of your history or preferences, but this might be a good time to come out, if you're willing. Making excuses probably isn't going to get you very far to be honest. And the old "I don't like her that way" may not fly either. But coming out will definitely solve this problem, and hopefully if your friends are true friends they'll accept that. If you're not willing to come out, you can try to say you don't like her, or maybe that she's annoying or something (I have no clue what she's like). But in my opinion, this would be a good time to come out.

And no need to apologize, there really was no topic lol.