View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012 (05:02 PM).
adventure
thief of life

Nature: Naive
Why am I not posting more in this section of PC? O.o I should admit more openly that I love anime/manga. Heh.

Quote originally posted by donavannj:
Recently picked up Chance Pop Session again. Planning to finish that before the end of the year. After that, I'll probably resume my progress on Madoka and Toradora, in an effort to reduce the number of unfinished series in my list, cleaning the shorter series out first.
Toradora <3 It's better in the beginning than in the end, imo, but do finish watching it!

Quote originally posted by CharmingAngel30:
Anime : Shugo Chara (THE BEST!!), Hidamari Sketch, and Naruto!
Shugo Chara is awesome, yes! It seems so childish (well, it is) but it's actually quite deep and something about it just makes it so incredibly enjoyable. Maybe all the character relationships and backstories.

Anyways :p At an anime site I recently randomly clicked a link in a list and found myself watching 07 Ghost. And whoa, I was hooked. Only problem I had was that every important character was male lolol I happen to be a feminist. And some characters felt a bit shallow after the first season. When I had finished watching it, I though that was it and began looking for something else to watch.

... aaand then I realized that there was a 07 Ghost manga that stretched faaar longer than what the anime had shown so far. It's asakjdalsjdlaksjd <3 Too bad I'm at chapter 89 now and there's only 90 chapters so far. I'll be following this, it's easily one of the best manga I've read. It began focusing more on plot than the anime did and it even got an important female character eventually xD

Quote originally posted by Patchisou Yutohru:
After finishing Sword Art Online and Btooom! last week, I marathoned Ao no Exorcist in two days after planning to watch it since it came out. Finished it earlier today and immediately picked up Pandora Hearts, which I also planned on watching for a while now. I'm in an anime watching mood right now, and after I finish this (which will probably be tomorrow), I'm thinking of watching Durarara!! or Inu X Boku Secret Service.
I started watching Pandora Hearts but didn't like the first episode. Maybe I should give it another try?

4/13