View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Solace
simon ferocious

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Solace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
I finally gave his album Believe a try some weeks ago. Now, I wouldn't say I'm a Belieber, far from it, but the end result of my dabbling into the dark side was that I became a lot more open to the Biebs and his music.
So much this, honestly. I disliked Justin Bieber very much when he first became popularized in the media, but with his most recent album... my opinions have absolutely changed. I can say that I'm actually sort of a fan almost a little bit. I enjoy listening to most of his recent music, Beauty and a Beat, As Long as You Love Me, and Boyfriend most notably.

When it comes to movies, I expect all action/adventure movies to completely flop because they're all basically composed of the same properties - one to four protagonists take on a mission that seems impossible on paper but they take it on anyway, two or three of them die in the process, they save the world regardless. Never saw it coming! Despite all of this I still end up liking the movie for some reason... I'm not even sure what it is. Perhaps the noticeable progression of graphical content? Perhaps the character development has advanced beyond what older movies once were? I may never know.