View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012 (08:42 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
You know, guys, I appreciate all the requests, but can you request something less harder? Haha.

Quote originally posted by Gerokunz:
I'm here to request again and thank you for that weirdobat. xD

User Name: Gerokunz

First Pokémon: Squirtle
Second Pokémon: Giratina Origin
Colour Palette: Giratina Origin
Notes: Don't kill me, because I'm just your problem. xD
No prob, here's your request!

It's so adorable! It's like a Squirtle dressing up as a Giratina! Perfect for Halloween! Anyways, thanks for requesting, come back soon, and I won't kill you. Haha.

Quote originally posted by pikakitten:
So it was Mid's idea, huh? Well, actually I knew that, I'll have to beg him not to kill me too. Ok well, that was really good, you deserve more business (I'm ready to send you my customers if necessary, as I have too many requests) and because I don't believe you and feel like I will wake up with a gun to my head (or in my mouth, or any other vital area of my body) here's more xD

Recolour, Fusion and Pokeball
Username: PikakittenX

Recolour
Pokémon: Pikachu
Colour Palette: Eevee
Notes: Don't kill me.

Fusion
First Pokémon: Eevee
Second Pokémon: Arceus
Colour Palette: Arceus
Notes: Please don't kill me.

Pokeball
Pokémon: Togepi
Notes: Please, I beg of you in the name of Arceus, don't kill me

I realized my Post Count Obsessed was empty and you know what happened next xD
Thanks! You're actually one of my biggest competitions when it comes to spriting, along with Mid. Anyways, here are your requests!

Hope these are okay. Thanks for requesting, and thanks for voting me on MoTY as Most Post Count Obsessed!

Quote originally posted by MidnightShine:
Who doesn't want their sprites to be done by the vampire queen herself? Better hurry tho, Gunther's about to tell the Ice King where u live.

Recolours:
User Name: Mid
Pokémon: Deoxys
Colour Palette: Rayquaza - shiny
Notes: "Knock, knock."

Fusions:
First Pokémon: Thundurus - Therian form
Second Pokémon: Tornadus - Therian form
Colour Palette: Rayquaza
Notes: "Who's there?" said Marceline

Pokeballs:
Pokémon: Golurk - shiny
Notes: "It's me, the Ice King!"

Ugh *facepalms* :c
lol I pity the Ice King. I'd like to help him, but I don't know if I can. Haha. I love that font you use. Anyways, here's your requests!

I'm hoping I got the Therian forms right. Haha. Anyways, if you want a redo, ask me. Thanks for requesting, Mid! Come back soon!
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”