View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
I'd like to see more grass-types of the NU tier such as Bellossom and Ludicolo get Spore. 75% accuracy moves aren't reliable, so it'd be brilliant to see them have it other than just Amoongus. That way it'd be ensured the opponent would be put to sleep, (if it doesn't have an ability that prevents sleep) so you can get a few hard hits while the opponent is helpless ;). What do you guys think?

Ahh yeah poor Piloswine ;___;. I don't like how it can't do much against opponents, it's alright in defense and has a good source of HP, but other than that it's slow and usually struck first with its major weaknesses (rock.) I dunno, it's not too bad of an NU Pokemon, but I don't find it helpful in battle at all. Does anyone agree with this ;__;?

If Musharna learnt Recover, then that would certainly....be interesting. It has a good source of defense compared to most Psychic types, so I think this would suit it well, when in a dangerous situation with low HP. I like the idea :3. As for Magic Guard however, that would be a useful ability, since it wouldn't get status inflictions and all those stat decreases, but it would give the appearance of an invincible Pokemon and is that a good thing necessarily?
LUDI WITH SPORE. yeah no. that'd be too powerful XD; Well, other than it needs Rain Dance, it'd be useful on a stalling Ludi, and useful on Ludi which doesn't need Rain Dance set up and can only 2HKO otherwise, aka something needing Ice Beam. Ugh way too powerful/irritating then imo. Countering it would be REALLY hard too in rain teams, oh my God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy View Post
Bulkier, less-powerful (by a small margin) Reuniclus pretty much. Musharna with Recover and Magic Guard would definitely leave NU as it would be too much (and probably would have skyrocketing usage too) for the tier to handle. That's just how I see it, though.
On the Mushy notes for both of you, yeah it could be out of NU BUT Skuntank and Absol would be trouble for it. I mean, worse off would be Regenerator rather than Magic Guard, honestly. At least with Magic Guard it matches that it's slow, much like Duosion. Plus it's usually 2hko'd by mooost powerful attackers. ;(