View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:59 AM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
@Lilizuki- Reserved

Raikiri is more an expert on magic in the world, but I will answer what I can. As I understand it, you can be born with it or it can be trained, though training nowadays is hard to come by because of the rarity of it (that isn't to say that it is impossible, it is just hard). Generally, though, people may seek out tutelage because they have been born with it, so as to learn more. Magic can be increased in potency and capability through staves, staffs, or other wand-like weapons, but it is not required. (Again, the extent to which they exist will be further explained by Raikiri).

@Xlugon Pyro- Both mythical and nonmythical beasts do exist in Aerion. Wolves and Bears are common in some areas, as well as many other animals we have in our world. Orcs, Trolls, demons, and other abomination-like beings are also present, but are not that common (though Orcs are). There are no werewolves or vampires, nor are there dragons present (we didn't want to be cliche). If you have something in particular you're looking for, PM myself or Raikiri later, we'll see if we can give the OK, or work something out.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri

Last edited by SV; December 28th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.