View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Psiiionic
RNG please ^-^
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Timid
I was so busy these past couple of months but I am back on vacation for about a month, Hey any time off is good, so I am using it to RNG and guess what I RNGed a bunch of guys in White 2 already, shop will be updated within 24 hours. Glad to return to the community Hope everyone had happie holidays

FREE CAPTURE PROJECTS IN POKEMON HEARTGOLD from today the 28th to 31st of December. I will be taking five capture projects over this period of time. This does not include legends neither does it mean that you can get it shiny for sure. For now I can only capture shinies that are either Modest/ Timid Flawless and even so the encounter slots must match up so still suggest shiny if it falls within these natures. USE THE FORM. I reserve the right to refuse if the poke is way too difficult to abuse or I cannot find a seed for it.

Pokemon Name: (it would be nice if you can suggest the routes to find this pokemon)
Nickname:
Nature:
Ability:
IV Stats:
Shininess:
And the Best Part the Capture Ball :3 : For example Love Ball, Moon Ball, Dive Ball etc.

Your RNGed POKE CAN BE COLLECTED IN EITHER 4TH GEN OR 5TH GEN.

3DS FC: 2380 3758 9788. IGN- Arrin
Friend Safari: Munna, Girafarig, Wobbuffet.

Last edited by Psiiionic; December 29th, 2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.