View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012 (05:09 AM).
adventure
impossible girl

Nature: Naive
K R I S S U
→ Route 30

Krissu let out a breath she had been holding. The little girl lived. And she got another pokémon, at last.

"Well done," she said and actually smiled a little. Because, why not? Sure, she wouldn't be truthfully happy for a long time, since Malcolm... but there was no need to be rude just because she wanted to be serious and strong. Because in MAO, people actually seemed to want to talk to her, in comparison to the real world where people just shrugged when they saw her and thought 'there goes that nerd'.

"What's your name, by the way? And are you headed to Violet City now?" she then asked. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to have a traveling companion... at least for a while. Stern and Tiasha and most of the others she had gotten to know in the beginning of the game probably wouldn't leave Cherrygrove for a while longer, if ever. But here this frail little girl who seemed to know virtually nothing about how to be strong in MAO chose to go north. She was interesting. If nothing else, she could need Krissu's protection. Yeah, that was as good a reason as any.

"If you are, we can travel together if you'd like," she therefore said, not looking straight at the girl when she said it, and losing the smile somewhat. She was still used to not being popular in the real world, so she believed that there was a chance that the girl would reject her. "I need someone to spar with if I'm going to get stronger. NPCs are good for making money off, but they can't stop after using only a few pokémon; with a human sparring partner, you can choose to only use one each of your pokémon and not risk whiting out. And maybe you'd need to get stronger too, so."