View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012 (05:03 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows
Team Kalos

Nature: Calm
Aria nodded briskly, picking out the correct berry from James' stash. She then took a seat at the edge of the bed once again, and listened to Spark's idea.

"I know... The stories that my father would tell me about Pokémon, handed down to him from his father, were always full of happiness and fun. There was barely any evil, and if so, it was quickly reprimanded. I to want a world like that, Spark. The silence is what gets to me the most. A forested region should not be so quiet... Only, where would we actually base ourselves? If we had somewhere protected from attacking forces, somewhere to gather allies... We need somewhere like that. We can't go to my farm, it's too exposed... The Underground is just plain dangerous, as shown by our last escapade down there... Do you have any ideas?" She asked. Aria glanced out at Makoto, who was now being completely different in attitude to James. She smiled, and looked back to Spark.

"Perhaps we should get you mobile again." Aria said, holding up the berry.