View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012 (05:44 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Edmund

The girl slept on, even as the Gabite poked her in the cheek. Edmund thought that wasn't normal. Actually... that was a problem. Also... these bastards ruffled his fur every wrong way. However... while he knew he could take down big, fiery, and stupid, he could not take out both of them. That was asking for a death sentence. And the dopey lizard knew it too. So he smiled, a rather cute expression, and asked simply. "What are you going to do to her?"

He wasn't stupid. This guy lied as well as the lizard. These guys weren't right at all, not for the girl. Shoot, he didn't even know the girl's name. However, she hadn't caught him. She hadn't forced him to do anything except tell her his name and that got him a free ride. Rising to his feet, the rabbit scowled. "What are you going to do to her? You are some of those bastards who think humans are all nutters and monsters right? You're some of those nutters who think it's cool to be all "an eye for an eye" right?" He snorted. "I ain't a fan of humans at all. Buggers could rot for all I darn care. But..." His ears curled down. "She ain't done nothin' to me. She's stupid, weird. Whatever. An' all she's been is nice to my fluffy butt. She ain't lied or put me in one of those junkie trips. And her Pokemon got more sense than her!" Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her twitch. A smile broke out on her face and slowly, the girl opened her eyes.

She yawned widely. "Hey Edmund, what did I miss?"

Zoran Nishant

The Buneary snorted at her, glowering as she sat up. Zoran smiled happily and patted his head. She was vividly aware of the two Pokemon staring at her. She was even more aware of Sparx being wide awake and shifting around in her Pokeball like a Pokemon possessed. No killing Sparx. That's not your job.

Zoran licked her lips. "Well, hello there sweeties~" she chirped at the Pokemon. "Are you here for lil' ol' me?" In her head, something cracked. She had been asleep way too long for getting hit with an Energy Ball. Of course, by human standards, she was quite lucky she wasn't dead. Her shadows had taken care of it though. They usually did; the greedy nutcases. She giggled at the two Pokemon. "Well then, you two. I suppose we should get a move on, huh? Don't want to disappoint your higher-ups now would we?"

Edmund stared at her. "Girly are you nuts?"

Zora only laughed. "Of course I am! Now you come along too. You'll probably get the grand tour of the place. And..." She frowned. "You can make sure Doom and Sparx don't kill anyone. They have a lot of homicidal tendencies."