View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2012 (9:46 AM).
Aerial Ace
Nature: Modest

1) You must nickname all of your Pokemon.
2) A black out/white is a "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
3) You may not use/catch legendary Pokémon.
4) Dupes Clause is OFF.
5) Challenge starts once I receive Pokeballs.

- Got the Poketch and delivered the parcel to Markus.
- Headed north to Route 204 and found a wild Shinx. Caught it and named it Crush (from Crushcrushcrush by Paramore).
- Heading east now onto Route 203, I ran into Markus who challenged me to another battle. Crush and Sticks took care of Starly and Turtwig easily. After going back to heal, I went into the grass and found another Bidoof, but I didn't really want or need it, so I killed it for some experience.
- While grinding, I lost Bob to a random Starly. RIP Bob.
- I finally made it to Oreburgh Gate, and a Hiker dude gave me HM06 Rock Smash.
- My wild encounter for Oreburgh Gate was a Zubat, which I caught and named Garands (from Young the Giant).
- After healing up, I headed into Oreburgh Mine, and I found a Geodude. I caught it and named it Zero (from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs).
- I spent a lot of time grinding so that Sticks could evolve, then I went to take on Roark.
- So Sticks handled Geodude and Onix easily, then I got set to take on Cranidos. Bubble should have been a 2HKO but Roark used a Potion so it ended up being a 3HKO. Easily done. Coal Badge received! I also got TM76 Stealth Rock.

Sticks the Prinplup
Level 17
@No Item
Pound, Metal Claw, Bubble, Peck

Crush the Shinx
Level 12
@No Item
Tackle, Leer, Charge

Garands the Zubat
Level 9
@No Item
Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish