The Nuzlocke Challenge
View Single Post
December 30th, 2012 (09:46 AM).
i was a teenage anarchist
Join Date: Jul 2011
1) You must nickname all of your Pokemon.
2) A black out/white is a "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
3) You may not use/catch legendary Pokémon.
4) Dupes Clause is OFF.
5) Challenge starts once I receive Pokeballs.
- Got the Poketch and delivered the parcel to Markus.
- Headed north to Route 204 and found a wild Shinx. Caught it and named it Crush (from Crushcrushcrush by Paramore).
- Heading east now onto Route 203, I ran into Markus who challenged me to another battle. Crush and Sticks took care of Starly and Turtwig easily. After going back to heal, I went into the grass and found another Bidoof, but I didn't really want or need it, so I killed it for some experience.
- While grinding, I lost Bob to a random Starly. RIP Bob.
- I finally made it to Oreburgh Gate, and a Hiker dude gave me HM06 Rock Smash.
- My wild encounter for Oreburgh Gate was a Zubat, which I caught and named Garands (from Young the Giant).
- After healing up, I headed into Oreburgh Mine, and I found a Geodude. I caught it and named it Zero (from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs).
- I spent a lot of time grinding so that Sticks could evolve, then I went to take on Roark.
- So Sticks handled Geodude and Onix easily, then I got set to take on Cranidos. Bubble should have been a 2HKO but Roark used a Potion so it ended up being a 3HKO. Easily done. Coal Badge received! I also got TM76 Stealth Rock.
Sticks the Prinplup
Pound, Metal Claw, Bubble, Peck
Crush the Shinx
Tackle, Leer, Charge
Garands the Zubat
Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish
Chaos the Bidoof
Zero the Geodude Level 5
Bob the Bidoof Level 5
Ultimate Monotype Challenge: Ground
Current: Emerald (ON HIATUS)
Single Monotype Challenge: Fighting
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Technician
Find all posts by Technician
Find threads started by Technician
Ignore Posts by Technician