View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2012 (11:39 AM). Edited December 30th, 2012 by Seraphimon-sama.
Seraphimon-sama

Name: Seraphimon-sama
2 Partner Pokemon: Glaceon and Kyurem
Why: Any reason why you want to join? Some of my favorite Pokemon are Ice-Types.
Answer the current topic! To be honest, the only Ice-Types I use in-battle are Glaceon, Kyurem and Articuno, depending on the opponent's Pokemon is, the movesets of the opponent, and the movesets of my Pokemon. I don't really use Hail, apart from recently when I was working on a Duo-Species Challenge in Pokemon Storm Silver with Glaceon and Gardevoir, Glaceon being virtually unstoppable against Red, and actually managed to take down all his Pokemon except for Pikachu (Gardevoir Psychic OHKO'd it).
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.