Best RPG of All Time?
View Single Post
December 30th, 2012 (9:28 PM).
Join Date: Oct 2012
I'm so sorry, but I can't pick just one. RPG is my favorite genre, and there are sooooooo many. I'll give my top 5 instead:
1. MOTHER 3- Fantastic story, great gameplay, and humorus
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door- This is my favorite Paper Mario, due to the battle system, humor, and funness
3. EarthBound- Amazing RPG with once again good humor, and such a quirky cast
4. Super Paper Mario- This is on here for nostalgic purposes. This was the first Wii game I ever beat, let alone tried to beat. I find it very fun and full of humor
5. Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten- A great stragety RPG that is just as funny as the other games I have mentioned. It looks flat our ridiculous, but I can assure you, it is not an easy game.
Sobasically, you have an RPG that makes me laugh, I'm sold.
Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to OrangeNess
Find all posts by OrangeNess
Find threads started by OrangeNess