View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:14 AM
James901
The CyndaquilofWar

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Anyway, you can't hack any pokeomon in since eevee can be obtained before the third gym.
I have a question. What if Ellipsai were to hack in that Eevee earlier on so she could just use it from the start instead of waiting until she gets to Hearthome City? I ask this because I like to do that, I don't like using other pokemon at all for my challenges that I'm not going to use for my final team.

An example would be, when I start emerald for my ultimate bug challenge I plan to hack Wurmple as my starter so I can use it for all the beginning stuff. Wurmple is the earliest catchable bug type so I wouldn't be bringing another pokemon earlier so I can have Wurmple and, let's say a Nincada. I would just making it so I can have that 1 Wurmple a little earlier than normal and I would catch all the other bug pokemon normally.

And Ellipsai don't worry about not having enough pokemon for your team, you can get Abomasnow, Weavile, Mamoswine, Froslass, Glalie, Glaceon, and Jynx (post-game), thats more then enough for a team of 6. I should know, I played platinum for the sinnoh part of my ultimate ice challenge. I hope you go through with it, sure you get most of your members later on, but its a fun challenge.
Here's a link to my Trade Review Thread, be sure to post a comment if we trade.