View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012 (11:33 AM).
Master of The Universe
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
I like the series. I've played & completed the first game and ACII. I have Brotherhood, but I dropped it because I felt like since Revelations came out, they've just been milking it for all it's worth.

However, I got ACIII for christmas and I'm currently playing it and enjoying it so far, even though I had to fill in the gaps of the story of the other two in between games with Assassin's Creed Wiki

My favorite in the series is without a doubt ACII. Ezio was just so much more likable a character than Altaiir, not too mention it was far less repetitive than ACI (which was still a fun game, just repetitive to a noticeable degree). Altaiir was just some generic dude, whereas Ezio had a real roguish charm behind him that made him just so lovable, kind of like Han Solo.

I haven't gotten to the point of ACIII where I'm playing Connor or whatever his name is, so you'll have to wait for my analysis of him.

Feel free to also send any criticism or hatred of me to that email. I'll check up on you first, though, before I read it. If you're female and at least a 7/10, I'll probably give your email a look. If you're a female <= 6/10 or if you're male, I'll skip over your email and not give a muk. Don't ask me why I do this, it's completely illogical, but it's just how I roll. It's not you, it's me....actually, I lied, it's you.