Thread: Yo.
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012 (02:51 PM).
Mysticdeer
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via AIM to Mysticdeer Send a message via Skype™ to Mysticdeer
Quote originally posted by BanditThePikachu:
Welcome to the Community, MysticDeer! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Like what are your hobbies, etc? Anyway, if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask a moderator or member! We'll be glad to help!

- Bandit
Ah, thanks person I have totally never met before. I'll make sure to ask.
My hobbies? Well, I play video games obviously. I tend to watch anime, read manga, and draw as well. Of course I don't only watch/read anime/manga. I do enjoy scifi-fantasy things as well. When I say I draw I really mean I throw lines on a paper and hope it looks decent enough to post. If I get used to talking to someone or hanging out with someone I will prolly show them my art. I also enjoy needle point sewing. Now before you say anything about how "isn't all sewing needle point" lemme explain what I mean. When I say needle point I mean embroidery. You know that fancy crap you see on jeans, shirts, pillows, and blankets. I'm not that great and you'll prolly never ever see it so yeah.
Imma just stop here. If you want to know more you gotta be specific with me. Like ask about a certain thing and such. Other wise I'll be all over the place.