Thread: Yo.
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Hey there Liiz, welcome to PC! :D Good to meet you and I'm glad you decided to join our community.

It's pretty cool that you have such a wide variety of interests, though what catches my eye the most is the embroidery bit. I don't really do it but it's one of those things I'd love to try since it looks really beautiful and fun! Might get my mom to teach me sometime, she's pretty good at sewing and it's about time I learn anyways. xD; Totally know what you mean when it comes to talking about yourself though... I can easily go off on so many tangents myself so it's a little easier when you're asked about a specific thing. Luckily a long introduction is in no way required here or anything aha. Can say as little or as much as you want!

And what anime/manga are your favorites? I'm really into them too so it'd be neat if we had some in common. Seems like you might be interested in the Japanese Entertainment and Video Games section since they cater to your interests, but of course it's all up to you. We are a really big place, after all, so there'll definitely be at least a few sections that will catch your eye! But being this large of a forum means it's also easier to get lost, though that's what all of our helpful staff and members are for. Never fear to contact someone for help and remember to read the rules - if you keep those things in mind, you'll be 100% good to go! <3

Hope you had a great Christmas and have an even better New Year's! See you around and feel free to message me if you want to chat!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic