View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:07 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Reality warping. I wouldn't have the creativity to actually warp reality completely and make it my personal utopia (mainly because I don't know what my utopia would even be), but there are limitless applications for this.

I could make a nine-course meal out of a slice of bread.

I could spawn a cage around a robber while the robbery is in progress (halfway across the world!), or even just turn his gun into a balloon animal!

I could meet my own needs and wants at the expense of no one. (Of course, I wouldn't be manipulating people's free will to meet particular needs or wants; that's just wrong.)

I could make corn and wheat grow in a barren desert, maybe solve world hunger. Purifying filthy drinking water in developing countries wouldn't hurt either.

I could understand why my dogs don't get along well with the new neighbors' dogs!

I could make the iPhone 10 and Samsung Galaxy S IX come out years early! The possibilities are endless!

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.