Thread: Yo.
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012 (04:16 PM).
serenading, strangers
CS

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Mysticdeer! Mysticdeer is such a mysterious name. I love it, honestly. Reminds me of, well, Girafarig, Stantler and, surprisingly, Bambi. >__>; But don't worry, it is nice, haha! I'm sure you'll get along swimmingly with everyone here, Liz, so don't worry about that one bit! We're a fairly expansive, open, and friendly community and every member, I'm sure, would be glad and lucky to get to know you! :D

Like Cirno said, you should check out the Japanese Entertainment forum since you seem to be very much into anime and manga. There's not a whole lot of members that frequent that area of the forum, but with the regulars that are, your attention and activity would definitely be appreciated and humbly welcomed! Hope you can have fun there. :3

Once more, welcome to PC! If you have any questions or just want someone to talk, feel free to drop me a VM or a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible and since I'm almost always around that shouldn't be a problem, trust me. Enjoy your stay, ya hear?