View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012 (10:05 PM).
a moth to flame
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by JadedGrizzly:
Hi Cirno, here is my application

1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I am mostly into learning about ROM hacking and anyway I can help with it. I am also a bit of a competitive battler so I would like to learn about that section as well if that is okay.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well I guess some one, if they mind, could show me around the Video Game section, since I like video games :D, also, if there is an sort of art type of section, since i like to do things on Photoshop and what not.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
I'm not quite sure, I guess debate would be cool, and as always I would like just to chill out, make some new friends and have a good time!

I will sometime be a little inactive sometimes because of school, but I will try to be active as much as I can!
Atif should be open for ROM Hacking right now as well as PlatinumDude for Battle Center. ^^ Hybrid Trainer and Captain Fabio are open for Video Games too, plus Derozio for Art & Design! Who would you like?

Quote originally posted by Mewtwomew:
1. What section/board are you most interested in? None in particular. 2. What other sections/boards do you want t venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to explore ALL OF THEEEM 3. Are there any specific things you like to d while you're here? Pixel art, EV training tips, and just battle strategies in general, preesh.
So are you looking for a global mentor? I'm open to mentor you if you're interested, though Leaf Storm should also be open~ take your pick!