Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013 (02:00 AM). Edited January 1st, 2013 by 4thGenAce:D.
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Well basically as he said this hack is all different from LoG story he might not add the similar thing in Skyline. But like that World tournament which is quite becoming popular in PokeWorld, he might add that in future. You never know
Well, the story in the academy thing from LoG could be made totally different from the story in SkyLine if ever he does add it. :D I just wanna see my main character learning something even me myself don't know. HAHA. And it could include some information that most beginner trainers don't know, like, breeding lessons and EV training perhaps?

BTW, I can't believe I misspelled previous with "previuos". *sigh*

@DJG: I downloaded your last update. Beta 1.2. I tried to patch the .ips file, and when I loaded it with VBA, it loads the Base Ruby Rom. The same goes with the .ups file.

Needing help. XD

EDIT: My bad. It's the SkyLine game. XD But my, DJG haven't you changed the titlescreen as well the intro yet?

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]