View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM
diamondmutt1111
A wild summer appeared!

Nature: Lax
Water-type Challenge (Johto): Update 1

Bobby (my rival) was HORRIBLE...until I taught Fury Cutter to Godzilla. Well anyways, Whitney was soloed by Ralph's (HerpDerp from the previous post) and his Dig, which saved him from a couple of Rollout's and a Sky Attack from Clefairy. O_O Morty was a team effort from Floopy and Ralph, poor Floopy got KO'd by Shadow Ball from Gengar. Taught Floopy Shadow Ball just before I saved. I wonder what's in the odd egg...

Up Next:
-Catching a Marill and later a shiny Gyarados as party members.
-Finding a Good Rod to fish for Chinchou with.
-Defeating Chuck, Jasmine, and possibly Pryce

Screenshots (amazing that a phone emulator can take screenshots, LG Android FTW)

Spoiler:

Team Flood:

Godzilla the Female Croconaw
Level 25
Scratch
Bite
Fury Cutter
Surf
Stats: 75/49/49/42/44/42

Ralph the Male Quagsire
Level 25
Rock Smash
Dig
Amnesia
Slam
Stats: 88/59/59/42/42/30

Floopy the Male Slowpoke
Level 24
Shadow Ball
Tackle
Confusion
Surf
Stats: 81/45/42/27/27/21

Slave the Bellsprout: For Cut and Flash

If anyone cares about the story that I made up for my UMC's, check this spoiler
Spoiler:

The Story: 17 special people ended up being chosen to be Type Masters! (don't freaking know why) They are sent to 5 regions (via something along the lines of the Animus for Assassin's Creed, like Animi Avatars) to train and conquer the specific regions with their selected type.
(Brooke: The Chosen Water-type Master) She started with Johto, which is irregular for Type Masters to do, usually starting in Kanto. Ever since finding out about Suicune, she has wanted to capture it, but cannot use it. (A little rule I made for myself: You may capture minor legendaries if they correspond to the type, but DO NOT USE.)

The Legend Begins...

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
#swablunest/Youtube/Blogger

Last edited by diamondmutt1111; January 2nd, 2013 at 08:04 PM.