Hunger Games Challenge
View Single Post
January 1st, 2013 (10:02 PM). Edited May 30th, 2014 by JayD.
Join Date: Sep 2012
THE HUNGER GAMES CHALLENGE
The old thread owner was inactive, so I was given permission to revive this thread. Basically, this challenge is obviously based off of the Hunger Games series, if you haven't read the books or seen the movie, I suggest you do, they're really good.
How to sign up for challenge:
First, go take this personality quiz to find out which District you belong in (Capitol included). Note that this quiz was not made by me, so credit to the creator of the quiz goes where credit is due.
Next, use this sign-up sheet and you should be on the list within a week.
Game(s): Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond, Black
1a. Your Pokemon must be certain types based on your District. The list is as follows:
District 1 – Luxury - Dragon and Fighting
District 2 – Masonry - Fighting and Rock
District 3 – Technology - Steel and Electric
District 4 – Fishing - Water and Dark
District 5 – Power - Electric and Water
District 6 – Transportation - Flying and Electric
District 7 – Lumber - Grass and Ground
District 8 – Textiles - Psychic and and Flying
District 9 – Grain – Fire and Bug
District 10 – Livestock - Normal and Fighting
District 11 – Agriculture - Bug and Fighting
District 12– Mining - Ground and Fire
District 13 – Graphite and Nuclear - Rock and Ghost
Capitol - Influence - Dark and Ice (The two types that make President Snow who he is lol)
1b. If you can not obtain a Pokemon of your types before you obtain your third badge, you may hack or trade ONE Pokemon of your District in.
1c. If you are playing on HG/SS, you may use Pokewalker to obtain Pokemon, if you have the option. If you play B/W/B2/W2, you may use Dream World/Dream Radar to obtain Pokemon. You can do this for as many Pokemon as possible, and none of them will count as traded or hacked.
1d. Legendaries are allowed if they are AT LEAST one of your types.
1e. The Fairy type WILL NOT be used in ANY of the District combinations. The Districts will stay the same. You can use Fairy-types if you want to and they share one of your types.
2. You MAY trade or hack a Pokemon just for the sake of evolution, however you don't have to evolve it if you don't want to.
3. After you defeat a Gym Leader, you have the option to form an alliance of sorts and adopt their type, enabling you to use up to three types. However, you may only do this for one Gym Leader; big alliances never work very well.
3b. The triplets, Cilan, Chili, and Cress, may confuse some people. You can only align with the one YOU beat, just to clarify for anyone playing Black or White.
4. If one of your Pokemon faints, you may not use it again, it is "dead". If all of your Pokemon "die", you lose and must start over.
5. HM slaves are allowed, but you must have only one and preferably your type. I realize that a few types can't use all HMs, so if the need be, it can be a different type.
6. You can only capture Pokemon that are in their first stage; the Hunger Games only accept kids as tributes (with only one exception - the 3rd Quarter Quell).
7. Hacks are allowed in place of your normal main series games, however they must be in the same region as the game it is replacing; for example, Fire Red Omega is allowed for Kanto, and Storm Silver is allowed for Johto. You may also use complete hacks, however they will be listed under a different section as the main series games.
8. Ultimates are not only allowed, but encouraged! An Ultimate is defined as at least three wins of the same District in at least three different regions.
9. In most games, the challenge ends when the credits roll for the first time, except in Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, and SoulSilver, where you have to beat Red.
10. If, after being the Victor of five (5) Hunger Games, you choose to, you may challenge a Quarter Quell. You may challenge the first, second, or third Quarter Quell. The standards for the Quarter Quells are as follows:
1st Quarter Quell (25th Hunger Games)
In the first quarter quell, the districts voted who they wanted to pick as tributes. In the first quarter quell, you may pick your two types of the 18 existing types.
2nd Quarter Quell (50th Hunger Games)
In the second quarter quell, the districts sent twice the number of tributes. In the second quarter quell, you may pick two districts and use all four of their types. Also, you may align yourself with TWO Gym Leaders instead of one.
3rd Quarter Quell (75th Hunger Games)
In the third quarter quell, tributes were reaped from the existing victors. In the third quarter quell, you may use ANY of the types from the five districts before. Also, the 6th rule is nullified.
hopelessangelic - Gold
S. - Red
Black Ninetales - FireRed, Sacred Gold, Emerald, Platinum, Volt White 2 & X
None right now!
Oshamaru - Silver
11wildy - LeafGreen
jgalvan100 - Emerald
Seppy - Ruby
pokemoner2500 - Silver
bmangoobs - SoulSilver
DittoInfinity - Platinum
Tjakka5 - HeartGold
monsterdude279 - Black 2
Mp3beast - Emerald, Sapphire, HeartGold, Red, Blue, Silver, Crystal
GreenMachien - Platinum, HeartGold
epic hydreigon - Emerald
Samurott01 - FireRed, Crystal, Ruby, Diamond, Black & Y
Limey12 - Ruby
Monkeyboy0 - Fire Red Omega
TShetler - Diamond
Jcfan4u - Emerald
OG_Haunter - FireRed
CallumDe - Emerald
Healersayain - Y
Jiftyj - Emerald
Homerosity - Rocket Strike
BlueShellBeast - Silver
OrangeNess - Gold
Element0 - HeartGold
Netko - Emerald
jgalvan100 - Emerald
Pokeuser7878 - Platinum
MrPastaGaming - Emerald
Axe20414 - Sapphire
A3R0D4C7YL - Diamond
thegameman12 - Sapphire
The Explorer of Destiny - White
Ramsie - Emerald
KillerCroCohen - Storm Silver
TheNebulousUmbreon - Heart Gold
Nerakil - Emerald
Juno - Emerald
None right now!
PhoenixWright77 - Black 2
N - Ruby, Diamond & Firered
None right now!
None right now!
Liquid Rage - FireRed/Crystal/Sapphire
Blaziken153 - SoulSilver
Lucario1323 - Fire Red Omega
Slayr231 - HeartGold
0i8m - White
Kyle321n - Yellow
, Soul Silver & Emerald
PaveLow - Black
Aryan143 - Yellow
Soar - Red/Silver/Sapphire/Diamond/White 2
Anszkz.DkLt - Emerald
KoboraX - Ruby
metal64meli - Emerald, Crystal, FireRed, Blue
Polymus1 - Emerald
JaspaCaraMurrello - FireRed, Emerald, Gold, Platinum
okoloto - Soul Silver & Blue
Honeyman - SoulSilver
lineofdeath - White 2
ultimate69 - HeartGold
Infersaime - Diamond
MasterOfNuzlocke - Fire Red Omega/Sacred Gold/Blaze Black 2
pokemonfreek24 - Gold
dan0314 - HeartGold, Pearl, LeafGreen, Gold, Emerald, Black
Magic Guard - Firered, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum & Black 2
GoldenRayquaza - HeartGold, Platinum, Black, White 2
Sooyun - White
Skulle - Yellow, Black, White, Black 2, White 2
Minor Champions (Won up to four Hunger Games):
Slayr231 - District 11 - HeartGold/District 4 - X
BlueShellBeast - District 4 - Silver
hopelessangelic - District 1 - White
GucciMeme - District 4 - Crystal
Ultimate Champions (Won five or more Hunger Games):
Quarter Quell Champions:
1st Quarter Quell:
2nd Quarter Quell:
3rd Quarter Quell:
May the odds be
in your favor!
Supporter of Dustmop's Gaming with RR-PTSD blog!
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥
♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JayD
Find all posts by JayD
Find threads started by JayD