View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013 (10:21 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by Seraphimon-sama.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Do we pick two Kido and two Arrancar abilities, or two kido or two Arrancar abilities?
Since we haven't had a discussion topic in a while, maybe I'll use this one.
Since I tend to use my Soul Reaper character more, I'd probably go with two Kido techniques.
I'm quite fond of Bakudo #63:Sajo Sabaku, but #61:Rikujokoro would probably be more effective.
I could mix Hado #54:Haien with my shikai abilities to make a pretty devastating attack.
What I meant was picking two Kido of each type (Binding/Bakudo and Destructive/Hado) as well as two Arrancar abilities. Personally though, Bakudo #81 Danku and #61 Rikujokoro have always been useful from what I've seen, while Hado #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and #63 Raikoho would be suited to my style. As for Arrancar abailities, I would pick Cero Doble (Neliel's speciality), and Sonido.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.