View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013 (2:12 AM).
my anxieties have anxieties
Nature: Lonely
Congrats on all the new shinies and welcome to the new members! OH and Happy New Year everyone! It's finally 2013 yay :]

Take care, Fufu! Even though I didn't know you very well, it's still sad to see you go. But y'know, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Alright guys, so I actually sped through Diamond like I said I would so I'm now SRing for shiny Dialga. I've only done 2,000 SRs so far so I'm not surprised that it hasn't shown yet. I practiced catching it with normal Dialga, and I can't get over the fact that its high catch rate pretty much guarantees that I will have a shiny Dialga in a pokéball. XD

Bummer that I didn't hatch Bonsly in time for the December Quest, but since it will also be apart of the baby New Year thing for this month, I shall continue hatching them! Woo.

EDIT: Oh my gosh I just realized that my shiny Azurill could've worked for this too lol darn. Oh well.

EDIT2: NO I totally meant to say 'It's finally 2013' not 2012 -___- *fixes* I really should go to bed now, bye guys.
Why you act frightened?
I am enlightened
Your weakness builds me, so someday you'll see
I stay away