View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013 (06:06 AM).
On that 'Non stop road'
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
I randomy mash down the B button during a Pokeball throw if the first one didn't capture.

I always choose the female playable trainer and she is either named "Lisa" or "Ashley."

I always train one cat Pokemon as part of my in-game team. Said cat Pokemon is always female.

I nickname my main party Pokemon. And to tie my last two points together my cat Pokemon usually gets whatever name of "Ashley" or "Lisa" I didn't choose for my trainer.

I like to battle major bosses being at least 5 levels ahead of them.

I tend to empty my cash reserves before facing certain trainers and then don't spend anything at all for long stretches at a time. When I shop I like to have the total quantity of items I have to be a multiple of 5.

Remmeber my mandatory cat Pokemon? Once I get the Amulet Coin my cat Pokemon is the one who holds it (probably a holdover from Meowth/Persian learning Pay Day).

I save certain trainers in a given route until last and go after certain others first.

Unless I'm really tired I like to make it into a town and its Pokemon Center before saving and stopping the game especially if I'm retiring for the night.

I save constantly.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions: