View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:22 AM).
Perico
Ripper

Nature: Gentle
Games of my childhood... well, I have many, but I'll pick just a few which I most appreciate and like:

- Spyro: If I had to choose only one game, it would be Spyro. I spent days and days playing it! I remember that I started playing the second game (Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage) and I think it's the one I played the most. Then I tried "Spyro the Dragon" (the first one) and finally "Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon". 2 and 3 were my favs, though the first game was amazing too. In fact, I played again Spyro 2 (just to remember my childhood) two years ago and I liked it even more. It was lots of fun!

Spoiler:
Spyro 2

- Crash: I played lots of Crash games: Crash Bandicoot 2 (don't know why I always started playing second games on PSX ), Crash Bash and the one I liked the most, Crash Team Racing (CTR). I spent hours playing CTR with my friends and cousins.

Spoiler:
Crash Team Racing

- Donkey Kong Country: It was the first game I got when I was bought a Game Boy Color. Maybe it's because it was my first game that I like it so much, anyway, I still think its BSO was amazing.

Spoiler:

And those are the games that if I were asked to play them again, I would never refuse to.

Allez, hop!