Thread: Umm....Hi :)
View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013 (02:32 PM).
i will always love you sid,
CS

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to LORD ANTE
Hey, Drago! Welcome to PokeCommunity, bud! :]

Don't worry - this is about the time school is starting up again so a load of people are going to be inactive starting now and won't have a lot of free time for a couple of months. No worries - you shouldn't feel obligated to be extremely active, especially since education comes first! So, you're into Fakemon construction? That's pretty cool! I'd love to see your creations, especially Drakozard. It sounds pretty nifty, to be honest. n__n; Though, the combination of Dragonite, Charizard, Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Torterra sounds oddly unique and foreign... You should show me if you have time at some point! :D

As for trading and battling, those are both pretty huge here at PokeCommunity. You can find dozens upon dozens of people who would love to trade with you for those Pokemon they don't have - and likewise! - here in the Trade Corner. If you're not looking for a specific Pokemon and just want to trade whatever for whatever, you can check the Trade Shops forum, a subforum of the Trade Corner! It's a nifty place, too. The Battle Center is a nice place to hook up with other seasoned (and not so seasoned) competitive battlers! If you're not really comfortable with the metagame/competitive battling as a whole yet, you can even find someone there that is and can teach you all you need to know! We also have a Pokemon Showdown server, if you're interested in chatting and battling with other PC members quickly.

Welcome to PC, once again! If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to leave me a VM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Enjoy your stay. (: