View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:28 PM
Haxorus3465
Turn Down For What

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renpuu View Post
This deck requires the normal Keldeo due to Sigilyph becoming more popular. Even one regular kyurem is not enough to prevent a Sigilyph from trolling you. The only way you can deal with it currently is with that kyurem or attacking with blastoise...yeah...blastoise attacking not a good idea.
Also having a third Mewtwo EX will ensure that you can win any Mewtwo war with opponents that don't main deck 3 Mewtwo EX.
You don't have any tool scrapper to counter opposing evolites/dark claws which can be a hinder in a mewtwo war or trying to take down Darkrai EX.

I really like super rod in this deck as you can be discarding a lot of your early cards in order to set up that turn 2-3 Blastoise and recovering KO-ED squirtles/blastoises
I increased the supporter line up and cut out random receiver because I feel 4 Skyla and 3 Bianca/Cheren should be enough to allow you to setup. Also you can't re-use your trainer cards due to lack of Sable-eye "Junk Hunt". You're trying to acquire pieces and if you random receiver into a Early game N or Juniper it can set you back anyway.
You should use Skyla to set up when you need to Juniper dead hands or grab the combo pieces required.
Personally my luck on coin flip cards are well known for getting "Double Five" when Dual Ball was present in the format or just always failing which is why I did not include Super Scoop Up.

Here is my take on the deck:

14 Pokemon:
4-0-3 Squirtle/Blastoise line
3 Mewtwo EX
1 Keldeo BW Promo
3 Keldeo EX

11 Supporters:
4 Prof Juniper
4 Skyla
4 N
3 Cheren/Bianca

21 Trainer Items:
1 Computer Search
3 Rare Candy
3 Ultra Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
1 Super Rod
2 Energy Retrieval
3 Energy Switch
2 Tool Scrapper
2 Evolite

14 Energy:
14 Water

Alright, thanks. I love how you suggest more non-EX attackers, and only put one in your list xD Also, would you really not put in SSU? I find it really helpful a lot of the time...

One more thing. I saw a list on a Pokémon website that's really Pro, and it used Sigilyph with one Psychic Energy. Would you recommend that, because I'm worried that I'm gonna end up starting with just Siggy and my Psy energy is prized.