View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:09 PM
diamondmutt1111
A wild summer appeared!

Nature: Lax
Water-type Challenge (Johto): Update 2

A lot happened team-wise in this update. First thing I did was Surf to Route 42 and search for a Marill. After like 10 minutes a male Marill appeared and I captured it and named it Bubbles. Then, while traveling to Olivine City, Bubbles evolved! After arriving at our destination, a was given a Good Rod. As I headed towards the harbor, the Odd Egg evolved into...
Spoiler:

THIS. named it Minaj

First try catch of a Chinchou! Named her Lampy because it's funny. Then I decided to go ALL THE WAY BACK to Mahogany Town to catch the Red Gyarados. The freaking Gyarados nearly wiped out the team save Ralph and Bubbles. Caught him and named him Doomkraken. Then I went down to Mr. Pokémon's house and traded Doomkraken's Red Scale for an. Exp. Share. Popped it on Bubbles for a while (later switched it to Lampy) and cleared the Lighthouse. Then I surfed to Cianwood, grabbed the SecretPotion, and trained a bit on the water routes nearby (Route 40 and 41 I believe. While training, Lampy evolved. Chuck was easy business, Primeape was taken down by Ralph and Floopy and Lamp soloed Poliwrath. Thunder Wave was REALLY handy. (as well as Hypnosis missing) Saved and now as I am reflecting, I realize that I don't have a HM slave or ANYONE who can use Fly...AAARRRRGGHGHGHGH!

Up Next:
The next update will probably be similar to this one, as I am training throughout the ENTIRE Johto region. Jasmine and Pryce and possibly Claire will be taken down...sometime.

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Team Flood:

Godzilla the Female Croconaw
Level 28
Ice Punch
Bite
Fury Cutter
Surf

Ralph the Male Quagsire
Level 27
Rock Smash
Dig
Amnesia
Strength

Floopy the Male Slowpoke
Level 28
Shadow Ball
Tackle
Confusion
Surf

Bubbles the Male Azumarill
Level 27
Ice Punch
Headbutt
Bubblebeam
Rollout

Lampy the Female Lanturn
Level 27
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
Spark
Surf

Doomkraken the Male Gyarados
Level 30
Thrash
Bite
Dragon Rage
Leer

Slave the Bellsprout: For Cut and Flash
Togepi the Togepi
Minaj the Smoochum

If anyone cares about the story that I made up for my UMC's, check this spoiler
Spoiler:

The Story: 17 special people ended up being chosen to be Type Masters! (don't freaking know why) They are sent to 5 regions (via something along the lines of the Animus for Assassin's Creed, like Animi Avatars) to train and conquer the specific regions with their selected type.
(Brooke: The Chosen Water-type Master) She started with Johto, which is irregular for Type Masters to do, usually starting in Kanto. Ever since finding out about Suicune, she has wanted to capture it, but cannot use it. (A little rule I made for myself: You may capture minor legendaries if they correspond to the type, but DO NOT USE.)

The Chase is On...

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
#swablunest/Youtube/Blogger

Last edited by diamondmutt1111; January 18th, 2013 at 05:55 PM.