View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:35 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Well well well...where should I start...

You've been a huge influence for me, Sig. When I had my low periods of depression, and when I had my anger issues, you were there for me. You were there to guide me through it all. I don't know what it is about you that helped me through this but...you're the very reason that I laid my foundation to help people whenever they feel down. I...I miss you a lot, and I know and realize that PC was pretty much a huge chapter in your life that you've probably ended up moving on from but...I miss you. For this birthday, you're just getting a big ol' fat tl;dr of cheesiness from me, but that should be good enough, right? XD

You've made such an impact on so many people here at PC, and you should be proud of yourself! I'm still striving to be a person like yourself, someone that people can look up to. I've already strive to be a leader in society, and that's all really thanks to you.

Happy Birthday, Christina. Maybe this wasn't going to be as huge of a tl;dr as I thought it was going to be, but I've typed pretty much everything that I felt from my heart. Part of me is fairly speechless, because at the same time, I feel like there aren't really enough words to describe how much I appreciated you as a friend.

Thank you for everything, and I hope that you had a blast.