Thread: [Gallery] gl̸̛i̸t̀c̶̢h̵̀
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013 (09:09 AM).
gallowsCalibrator
Moderator, CS

Pertaining to the entire gallery, Derozio said it best:

Quote originally posted by Derozio:
It has got a really unique and innovative concept. Never seen anything like it before. <3;
I know you were only talking about one piece in this comment but hush. I think it accurately covers every facet of this gallery! :P

Anyway, moments, your update is great! I really wish I was more skilled in the way of graphic design so I could better identify your abilities, but until then I can only rely on the way each piece makes me feel to describe your work.

This one speaks to me the most-- and it took me a while to get there! At first glace, I actually didn't like it at all. I felt like it was too much like some over elaborated Bacardi advertizement. But then, once I kept looking at it, I realized there was something so uniquely intriguing and strangely sexy about it. The colors and the placement of those men in there... it makes a very, "Bond, James Bond" statement to me-- only in a strong female, classic / tragic light.

As for this piece, it's so busy in all the right ways for me. It's kind of hard on the eyes, but I think that's kind of the point, right? She reminds me of a maenad (women followers of Dionysus, the Greek god of fertility and wine).

Really, really great work. Can't wait to see more! :3

m4t3spr1t3s - f4m1ly - tw1n - st4rdust - p4rtn3r - coll4b
4rt h1ve - tutor1ng - clubstuck - fr13nd cod3 - gpxplus - d3v14nt4rt