View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013 (03:57 PM).
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by awipe1:
1. Yeah I was, I had a whole bunch of my own made events

2. Hmmm maybe? What is JPAN's cleaner? Is that a seperate program?

3. No I didn't

4.I used the patch

Thanks for helping me! I really appreciate the time you are taking to assist me!
Your answer to 1 and 3 confuses me, you didn't modify the rom, but you made custom events.... So, you modified the rom? haha I guess you thought I meant with a hex editor and such. Anyways, I know that the patch will apply everything to specific areas and if you have made any custom events or modifications in those areas, they could get screwed up, whereas the tool will only apply to free space except for modifications like changing special pointers.

JPAN's cleaner is a patch will clear out every old script, event, and such. It wasn't until now that I learned his engine is built on it. Whoops. So, the patch version of his hack will clear out all old scripts from the original game. However, I just tested it myself and I can still create new events. Try patching a different rom and see how it goes. If you still can't make new events, then I don't know what to tell you. Also, give the tool a try, it won't clear out all old scripts.