View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:13 PM
TheShinyEevee
ShinyHunter Before it was Cool

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheShinyEevee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PekoponTAS View Post
HUZZAH!!! I finally got my first shiny that I've actively looked for, and it's also my first ever shiny starter! STANLEY! THE GOLDEN TORCHIC!

I'm totally playing through Sapphire with this guy, but there's no way I'm evolving it. He's going to stay a cute little baby chick the whole game, regardless of how useful he ends up being. Was really happy I got a Serious nature too since I like the natures that don't modify stats. (serious, quirky, etc.)

This is what I was hunting for him on.

It's my old DS Lite, but just the bottom screen. My DS Lite had a broken top screen, so I set the gba to always appear on the bottom, and detached the top screen completely, and you have an amazing GBA. Only issue is you NEED headphones to hear the sound. I call it the "Nintendo BS" XD

I'm super happy I finally got this guy. Not sure where I'll hunt next, but I'll definitely keep hunting exclusively on Sapphire. Now that I've got a shiny starter, the hunt can REALLY begin. : )
WOAH! Congratulations! :D

I hate to post again so soon... But I have news too!
So, I got my Soulsilver in the post today and throughout the day I did 433 SRs. It got to time to go to bed, and I couldn't sleep, so I played catch with my sister after my friend on Facebook went to bed too. As I played, I did some light resets on the side, since I had my phone which has a fairly good camera, and a calculator to count. I said to my sister, "How cool would it be if I got a shiny now?!". Then she started to read, and I SRed some more, and told her to let me know when it got to 2am so I could force myself to go to sleep.

10 minutes later, who but shiny chikorita graced my screen?!? I loudly whispered, "SHINY! SHINY!" which I'd pretendded to do earlier, so my sister went "Sureeee..." lol! SO excited! In comparison to this I literally didn't react to zapdos haha!

Tl;dr I got a shiny chikorita while supposed to be asleep!

Pictures tomorrow (today actually haha). For now I'm going to hardcore RE train. Who knows if I'll get another shiny...? :D

EDIT:

@~CreamyChoco~
Sorry, somehow I forgot to mention and thought I had lol, but congrats on your Marril! I did watch and "like" your video It looks very pretty green! :D

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Lonely natured! He took 1,554 total pokemon seen (423 SRs!)

3DS FC: 1032-1814-9041
уσυтυвє | ѕнιηу нυηтєя'ѕ ¢υв | тυмвя

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.

Last edited by TheShinyEevee; January 4th, 2013 at 02:53 AM.