Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
That's weird, the stones didn't move on their own and jump towards you after you walked up the ramp? And yea, they are.

As you can see, they're suppose to come off the rock on their own:

But I'll set it up so you can click the stones on the rock even if the stones didn't come off on their own. Now, you should be able to walk up 1 more step & click on either stone. I just uploaded the Rom now. Also, the names of Escavalier and Mismagius are now fixed as well.
Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the hack & the battle with Adrian was really awesome just by reading about it. But you're going to have a brand new team in Dark Rising 2. All of the characters take a ship to the next region to Finally battle Darugis and the new "Organization" group(If you've done the battles with Max & Giovanni, you'll know who they will be). You can expect a lot of new Pokemon that wasn't in this hack to be in Dark Rising 2 as well as a lot from this hack as well. And yes, Ferrothorn is in Dark Rising 2 as well lol. He truely is one of the best Pokemon ever made.

Also, Hi Everyone! I'm in the Showcase now. ^.^
Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:
I liked the Kayo thing where he battles tons of goons and goonettes.. How great is that! But.. how did he survive?

BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]