View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:58 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay10mc View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm really interested in the Pokemon Clubs, so I can make new friends with common interests!
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Well, I don't really do competitive battling over Wi-Fi, but I do it on Pokemon Showdown, so that learning about strategies would be really fun!
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Well, this answer may not be what this question was referring to, but I would really like to become a well known and great role model for new members in the future!
Sup, Clay? This is Cider from Showdown, btw! I'm glad that you decided to seek for a mentor here, and I'll suggest a few people based on what you filled in your form. c:

AlexOzzyCake is available for Pokémon Clubs if you'd like him to mentor you in that place specifically. You might know him as Squirrel on the server, so I'm sure you guys are already acquainted. :D Also, Forever (~skylight) will also be glad to take you in if you'd like to become more of a Battle Center regular. And judging from what you put in the third question, I'm also here if you'd like a global mentor, of course! Take your pick. :)