View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013 (08:17 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Antemortem:
Speaking of Die Hard, I've been reading up on A Good Day to Die Hard, the newest installment in the series set to be released February 14th, and while it seems like it'll be a somewhat refreshing addition to the series, when was the last time there was not a terrorist plot or something similar set in Russia? Something inside me wishes that focus would be shifted to another part of the world, perhaps somewhere that isn't completely predictable. But I guess that would take effort. Nevertheless, I'm considering going to see it when it comes out.
I'm totally going to see it when it comes out, if only because the Die Hard is a franchise which is very close to my heart. If not completely wrapped around my heart, that is.
Well, think about it this way. Aside from the Russians, which other nationality of people is most frequently used by Hollywood as the baddies in action movies? Yah, ze Germans! The residents of Deutschland! The Germans have already been taken down in two other Die Hard films, so they can't possibly do them again. I would like to see him take on the Chinese, Mr McClane in the land of the dragons would certainly be an interesting experience.