• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

You really like yourself, don't you?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I sort of like myself, I mean I don't hate myself but I'm not obsessed with myself and I don't care whether others like me or not, if they do, good; if they don't, fine then. xD

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I'm generally self-confident although one should always be ready to accept criticism and use it to improve themselves.

I'm a HBIC though that's not even a question.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Of course. If you can't like yourself, how can you like others or anything, really? Everyone should like something about themselves, regardless of what it is! Everyone has something likeable about them, despite what they might think or say. I like that I'm able to assume action as a leader of a group of people if necessary. I wouldn't say I'm a natural born leader or anything - nowhere near it - but if the situation arises I don't hesitate.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
to answer that
ENTAs are forceful, direct, driven, and adventurous. As an ENTA you place significant importance on your ability to solve complex, abstract challenges through analysis and mental effort. You value intellectual independence above all. You are willing to consider new information and differing points of view only when you think it strategically advantageous to do so.

You enjoy being around people who are as highly motivated as you are, but you also like to spend time with people who recognize and need your natural leadership ability. However, you may become frustrated when people do not display a minimal amount of competence in their areas of responsibility. You enjoy a good debate or intellectual discussion, and you are often able to come up with novel solutions for complex problems. Participating in group activities does energize you, but you may contribute the most by working autonomously.

You like to establish goals and then motivate people to work towards them with you. You believe that power is earned through superior leadership and competence. You like to work as part of a group with people you identify as experts in their respective fields. You always think of ways to improve things, people, processes, and outcomes. You pursue new ideas with great enthusiasm. However, you are easily bored once the idea is in place and the job becomes one of administration only or involves mundane tasks. You always have a new thought on the subject at hand and a willingness to tell others what it is. This sometimes manifests itself as a tendency to change your mind repeatedly, sometimes to a fault.

You are at your best when you are able to think out loud. You are a broadly curious, innovative, autonomous thinker and an energetic, enterprising, and voracious learner. You enjoy fitting broadly defined ideas into larger patterns and theories. You do not like to conform to society's norms but may emphasize the importance of doing so to others, especially as a means of realizing your own goals and ambitions.
ENTAs are most often found in career fields that are adventurous and intellectual. As an ENTA you will be most satisfied and productive when you are involved in work that emphasizes your leadership ability and creative vision for the future. You are interested in jobs that allow you to continually develop your base of knowledge, exercise your imagination, somewhat vain and maintain autonomy.

in short yes i love myself

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I wouldn't say I either like of hate myself.Like everyone else, I have flaws and I realize that and there are times where I wish I was somebody else or had other people's things/features. I don't like the lack of confidence I have and how shy I can be sometimes. And that sometimes when I do speak, it ends up being awkward sounding. I don't the sounds of my voice either which is one reason why I don't talk much when with others.I also don't like my lack of motivation or my lack of strength. Someone my age should have a steady job and a car by now.Also my lack in appearance, particularly lack of muscle and strength. However, I like that some of the things I say can be honest and open and deep as well. I like how friendly I am towards others and how considerate I am for my peers. I like that I have the ability to draw well and that I have a creative mind. So I would say I'm in between.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I do not have an opinion about myself.

I certainly have a life & attributes that would lead to an opinion grounded in narcissism, but it's not worth it.

With the severe Synaesthesia, I gave up any opinion of myself long ago.
For now, I'm happy being indifferent towards myself.

Crux

Evermore
Years
"I never travel without my diary. One must always have something sensational to read on the train." - Oscar Wilde

I think it's important to be confident without being vain...
Whether I walk the line or not i'll never know. :x (at the least I can laugh at myself.)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Of course, I like myself. Everyone should. What's not there to like? You're being who you are, and who you are makes you special.

The thing I like most about myself is that I speak what I think, and I'm not afraid to say what I want to say. Most of the time I'm not shy.

Years
I like myself well enough I guess. While there's a lot not to like (laziness mostly!!), I'm kind, sort of creative, mostly generous, and quite the goofball. What's not to love about that? ;)

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
I love myself 'cause I'm that amazing!
I mean, seriously, I'm one lucky duck which is filled to the brim with awesomeness. Who could ask for more? ;)

What I like most about myself is... hmm.... my talents (like music)
What I like least about myself is the fact that I am too shy around people I don't know.

Back