View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
We can have two characters? Be expecting another SU within the week.

SIGN-UP #2

Name: Masahiro
Nickname: Sky-Flyer
Race: Ruto
Sex: Male
Career: A mail man. Doi.

Appearance: (What does your character look like? Differentiation is allowed, but there are some restrictions. Gorons and Zora must still look like their species. Gerudo are dark-skinned, red-haired, and have golden eyes. Twili have red, orange, or yellow hair, with gray, black, and white patterned skin. The length of this section is based on how well you can describe him or her.)

Personality: (How does your character act? How does he/she think? Do they have any racial discrepancies? This section must define your character as a person.)

History: (What has your character been doing before the RP started? What events of importance took place? Please note that the fight where the Hero of Time fell was ten years previous. If he/she wasn't there, they weren't there. This section must explain enough to give your character background.)

Other: (If you have any other important details to add, do so here.)

Password: SILVER RUPEE NOT AS FTW

Last edited by <Challenger>; January 3rd, 2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.