View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:01 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Hi there! Time to tell you a few things about myself, too!
  • I love the color pink
  • I also love the colors purple, and blue!
  • I love greeting new users like yourself, to help get you better situated within the community, and I'm willing to do what it takes in order to get there. :3
  • I also would want the power to fly over the power to teleport. I mean, the exhilarating feeling of flight is something that really can't be described, and I want to feel that someday.

And I'm also a huge fan of dragon-types as well! I've always been fond of Dragonite, as well as Salamence. Heck, when it comes to competitive teams, Dragonite is usually my top pick to be included in one, and I also consider Hydreigon. As overrated as some dragon-types may be, they're that way for a reason, as they have such crushing power once utilized to their full potential.

And as far as Fire Red is concerned, may I suggest Vaporeon as a main eeveelution? I don't know what it is about Vaporeon, but it has always stuck out for me in games that I've played it in(mainly Pokemon Battle Revolution, omg so proud of that thing), but yeah, Acid Armor can really save you in a good pinch. n_n;

Last but not least, I'd like to welcome you to the community again, and should you need anything else, the mods are always here for you! :3 You can also PM/VM me if you want to talk, too!