View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013 (11:33 PM).
Kalos Queen
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Hi Ra, and welcome to the PokeCommunity!

When I saw this thread, I first thought it was going to end up locked like your last thread, but thankfully you included a proper introduction this time so it didn't happen again. PC is a big forum, and is one of the forums I browse a lot. You'll meet loads of cool members here, some who may share an interest with you. And we happen to have a Dragon-type Club in Pokemon Clubs if you're interested in checking it out.

And yeah, some things about me: I love blue things, anything cute, stalking and being very amusing in general (my profile is really hilarious when you look at it). My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, and you'll probably know why if you talk to me about it. Everyone's probably directed you to the Trade Corner and Battle Center for all stuff relating to trades and battles. There's a chatroom in TC, and a fun Pokemon Showdown server in BC which you'll easily find the link to. I hang out there as Hikari10 or OshyHikari if you're looking for me over there. And nope, Trade Corner won't do any illegal offers like the "Level 9 and under Zekrom" on the GTS so you're guaranteed to get whatever you're requesting!

Have an awesome time here, and feel free to ask me or a mod if you need help!

- Hikari10