View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Cassanova5, and it's good to meet you! I also found out about the site thanks to the hacks here. Without the awesome game that is Shiny Gold, I probably wouldn't be here right now. :3

Pretty darn awesome that you're athletic! I really love swimming and tennis myself but rarely participate in them, sadly. It's also impressive to hear that you own so many consoles; maybe stopping by the Video Games section would be enjoyable for you since you can discuss anything game-related over there. The awesome Technology & Internet section seems like it would be a good fit for you too, as tabor62 already suggested, though even outside these two sections of the site there is a lot more to explore and participate in! But I'll echo what you said about Pokemon being the best game franchise ever, because I totally agree. <3; It just gets more and more addicting - plus there's so much to do post-game so Pokemon usually lasts you for a long while. Doubt most people could ever spend 200+ hours on many other games but Pokemon haha.

Sadly I don't have ROM hacking experience so I can't really help you out in that regard, but there is the awesome Emulation section for all your hacking needs, as the above posters already suggested, so stop by sometime. Understanding how it works as a beginner is the hard part but once you've gotten the hang of that, learning becomes much smoother. Keep at it and you'll be on your way to making a game in no time! Bonus points if you decide to hack R/S/E or FR/LG, because those are my favorites to play. :D

Have a great time, see you around, and feel free to contact me or Cid if you need anything!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic