View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013 (12:54 PM).
Demigod of Time
Location: NOT 27 Whitewood Road, Bayswater Avenue, Auckland, New Zealand
Nature: Hasty
I appreciate the tips about the Focus Sash and Explosion - I didn't know the sash was more effective, or that Explosion was much less powerful this gen (Really thanks for the Explosion part)

In your opinion, if I wanted to use Rhyperior as a pokemon that would at least wear down several pokemon rather than defeating one before fainting, should I use the Dragon Tail version?

I've also been told that I should consider adding a Cradily to my team to combat water types, what do you think I should switch it with, if anything?

I'm also aware that I am pretty new at competitive battling, but do you think I should add Fire Blast to a pokemon that already has physical attacks, meaning I'd have to divide EVs between two attack forms, when I could put all my eggs in the Physical attack basket? I'm not really sure, but this seems strange to me.

And one last question, I noticed that you added a lot more Stealth Rock, which pokemon do you think I should use as the initial pokemon, and should I use stealth rock first like I used to?

Thanks again for all the advice,
Tom has never been the type to go out of his way looking for love—he'd much rather wait while all his friends start dating (and breaking up) in elementary school, junior high, and high school. However, when a special girl walks into his life, and has a good chance of never leaving, he finds himself struggling to deny his feelings for her. If only he knew what was coming soon after, he would never have changed his mind.

(Working Title)

A story about a boy who regrets the one thing he could never have changed.