View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013 (1:04 PM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by Razor Leaf.
Accelgor

YES BLADE

Anyway, I absolutely love Borderlands 2! I've not actually got my hands on the first one yet but wahhhh I don't think I'll ever get a chance given how much I love this one! Currently got two characters going at once and loving them both (Maya and Zero, for anyone interested). Echoing everyone else in that I think what makes it so good is how well it does the whole FPS/RPG crossover thingy... something I've not seen pulled off well in many games until now. And also the graphics omfg - I don't usually care how 'good' the graphics are but they're just done so beautifully and in general with so much style in BL2 that I couldn't help but love them. Not enjoyed the appearance of a game so much since Wind Waker. Good times. <3

PC, by the way!

edit: ohh, here's something to spark up discussion! Check out what I just randomly found the other day:

boom, baby. My only other Legendary is the HellFire which Scorch dropped for me. It's like, level 8, and my level 12 Siren is using it beautifully right now. Sooooo overpowered.
Yes, I'm really Accelgor.