Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013 (02:26 PM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Nature: Brave
Welcome, Seppy...to the PokeCommunity! Great to see ya here, and I'm fascinated by the fact that you are from Italy! :D I've always wanted to visit there one day, it's such a beautiful country. :)

Yeah, I am also a fan of the games too, more so the classic games (the ones back where you play on the Game Boy...yeah those. xD). Don't worry if you are not much of a fan of the new generation Pokemon, most members here aren't. So you might want to take your time getting used to the new era, and take all the time cherishing the best of Pokemon!

I agree that it's the hacks that bring the best of Pokemon. :D Visit the Emulation section if you are willing to learn more about ROM Hacking, and how to hack your own ROM game. There's a lot (I mean, a lot!) to do when it comes to hacking. Be sure you get all your questions answered before getting started. If you need the tools or the tutorials, we have them all here! No worries!

Well, hope to see you around the forums and be sure to read the rules! Have a fantastic stay here at PC. :D