View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013 (06:28 PM).
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sab View Post
I wouldn't have brought it up, but seeing it here made me realize that I kinda agree with the other people. The dialogue at the end seems a little inconsistent and slightly confusing. I think that, while it should not be a priority, it should probably be changed at some point.
This. Since people are asking, I think it should be changed. I felt it was utterly out of character for both the characters and the game.

I also fixed the word dialogue in that quote cos it was annoying me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
Are there any 4th and 5th gen pokémon?
Firm and permanent no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
i DL the 3.1 beta this is up to where?
when will be the v 4 beta released? (optional) :D
I highly doubt you downloaded 3.1, since we haven't supported a link to 3.1 for months. If you DID download 3.1, upgrade straight away and start a new game because it's very buggy and you won't be able to continue very far into the game.

We are currently on version 3.3.XXXXX (as the thread title suggests). This is an ever evolving version, where content is constantly being added and bugs fixed as and when they arise. In this way, we don't release "new" betas, in the traditional sense. If you report a bug, we fix it and release a new build of the ROM as soon as it's fixed, so you can redownload and repatch and continue playing straight away.

It "ends" (as of the time of this post) in the middle of the second island of the Orange Islands. All of Kanto and Johto is playable.