View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Count me in! I've got both Borderlands and Borderlands 2 for the PS3, and play on PSN as Orimasuta.

So, despite how much I dislike FPS games, because I'm horrible at them and die and ragequit, I've really found the Borderlands games to be quite enjoyable, as I can still manage to have a great time playing, even though I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to aiming. The whole RPG aspect was a great idea, and while I mainly enjoy those type of genres in games like Pokemon since I feel like they fit more in there, it isn't at all hard to manage and really adds a lot to the game. There are loads of memorable characters and quotes, and they're some of the most hilarious games I've ever played.

Now, I ordered Borderlands in early August last year, after being told how great a game it was. It took much consideration, since my experiences with FPS games hadn't been all that great. I waited about 2 weeks before finally getting an email back, that there were no more Borderlands games in stock. Found another site, ordered it, and got it the following day, so I was at the end of my summer break before I finally got to play it. I was far from disappointed though, and got to play it in the few days I had left of the summer break, however once it ended, I didn't get to play it that much, and kinda stopped completely. Got Borderlands 2 this Christmas as well though.

But yeah, despite having owned the first game for over half a year, I didn't really get that far at all, and the same for BL2, so still lots of the games that I haven't experienced yet, but alas, as mentioned, when it comes to aiming, I can't hit the broadside of a barn, so I'm usually more for playing with friends online, which makes everything a little harder as well xD So I hope this gives me an opportunity to get to play more and with more people :D