Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013 (7:15 PM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by 4thGenAce:D.
I don't live by my name...
Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by DarkRisingGirl:
Did you defeat all of the gym leaders? There's a few that's not mandatory such as Nora in Numassity City (I'm shocked no one had problems with her "signature" Pokemon btw), Kai in Iceland City, and you could skip Bruce in Montage Fortress as well. As for Darugis, yes his sprite is complete. I believe it's somewhere buried in the thread, but you'll have to wait until Dark Rising 2 to finally confront it in a battle. If you thought Adrian was for the legendaries in part 2; all of the legendaries that weren't present in part 1 is in part 2. I've already inserted all of the Pokemon who'll be in it(All of their sprites, still doing their stats/moves/etc) They'll also be more newer moves in the next one as well to better benefit some Pokemon. Like Gunk Shot, etc(I'm trying to get the Physical/Special Split in part 2. Still working on it). You can expect to see the 4 Musket-deers, The 3 birds, Latias/Latios, and others.

Uhh, the reason I breezed through it cuz I had my lvl. 72 Zoroark, dully EV trained with Max. Sp atk and Spd. And Dark Pulsed away.. (w/ blackglasses btw.)

Arceus will be available in DR 2? O.o

Oh, and could make the legendaries a little lower in level?.. I did not like the lvl. 70-80 legends.. I like their lower level movesets.
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]